Come and discover over 1300 years of history under one roof!
HERITAGE TOURS FOR GROUPS are available by arrangement throughout the year. Led by our qualified Guides, the tours present an opportunity to hear first hand about the long and colourful history of All Hallows. These tours last approx one hour and must be pre-booked, and there is a charge of £5 per person. Please contact the church office (020 7481 2928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
If you are planning to bring a self guided group to the church, please contact the office before your visit to make sure it is a convenient time, as we have many services and events taking place in the building throughout the week.
All Hallows also offers a series of guided walks around different aspects of the City led by an experienced City of London guide. The walks cost £8 per person and take between 90 minutes-2 hours. No need to book in advance, just turn up on the day. The walking tours leaflet has more details about the content of the walks and their departure points - click on the image to download a copy.
* Londinium: The Roman City - Wednesday 12 April (starts All Hallows: 10.30am)
* In Shakespeare's Footsteps - Sunday 23 April (starts Guildhall Yard: 2pm)
* The City's Bridges - Thursday 11 May (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Parish Bounds: 1 - Wednesday 24 May (starts All Hallows: 11am)
* Hiss the Villain - Thursday 1 June (starts St Paul's: 2pm)
* Parks and Palaces - Wednesday 21 June (starts Charing Cross: 10.30am)
* A Very Special Relationship - Tuesday 4 July (starts Charing Cross: 2pm)
Individual and group walks can also be organised on request at any time of year. Please email the guide directly to find out more: email@example.com